بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
In the name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate
(Praise be to Allah, Alone, and Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon Prophet Muhammad after whom there is no other prophet.
أُذِنَ لِلَّذِينَ يُقَاتَلُونَ بِأَنَّهُمْ ظُلِمُوا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ نَصْرِهِمْ لَقَدِيرٌ
Permission (to fight) is given to those against whom war is being wrongfully waged and, verily, God has indeed the power to succour them.
With greetings to the pure souls of the martyrs who died in the path of resistance and with sympathy for the families of the victims and with appreciation for the courage and standing of the resistance fighters- both the resistance forces in the foothills of the country and political and civil activists, especially women and girls inside and outside the country.
Afghanistan is a part of the rich civilization of the region, which has had a proud place in knowledge, culture and human civilization at different times of history. Great personalities have contributed in different fields in this region. The greatest scholars and rationalist thinkers, jurists and the founder of the greatest religious thoughts, have roots in this land.
But in the last few centuries, all these civilized geographies have undergone extensive changes due to negative competition, foreign interference and their internal factors. During this period of time, our people have tried and made many sacrifices in order to provide social justice, bringing progress, ending backwardness, deprivation and discrimination. Suppressions, executions and imprisonment of elites, national and religious uprisings, struggles for justice, struggles for freedom - especially jihad and resistance, fighting terrorism and migration of millions of people of our land are undeniable proofs of the authenticity of our sacrifices.
After the first resistance of the people against the Taliban and their removal from the power and twenty years of joint effort and investment by the international community and the people of Afghanistan for the establishment of the national government and other modern values, once again, the country came under the rule of the Taliban.
Two decades provided valuable opportunities for the political participation, infrastructure development, establishing democracy, and to emerge from international isolation. Despite the inefficiencies of the political system and the insecurities caused by the actions of the Taliban and other terrorist groups, people were able to make positive and great changes at different levels. From the education of millions of boys and girls to the expansion of educational institutions, civil activities and freedom of speech.
These valuable opportunities that were obtained at the cost of the hopeful efforts of the people and the lasting sacrifices of the brave children of this land was destroyed once again due to the lack of a national macro vision at the leadership level of previous government, extensive administrative corruption, the continuation of the proxy war imposed by the Taliban and their terrorist partners, the imposition of narrow-minded policies in the government structure, the regional and global countries games over conflicting goals and strategies, and this all once again provided the ground for the rule of the Taliban proxy group and returned Afghanistan to isolation, crisis and the center of terrorism.
The criminal acts of the Taliban during the last three decades have made Afghanistan a safe heaven for the international terrorists, as well as caused Afghanistan to be invaded by foreign countries. Since the Taliban group has occupied the country through force, violence, oppression, killing and intimidation, without any Sharia and legal permission and does not have any popular, religious, legal, moral and international legitimacy, therefore they are considered as usurpers and aggressors. The Taliban are a proxy group that has invaded the country and any kind of exercise of power by them is illegal. So, our duty is to defend our people's lives and property, national sovereignty and territorial integrity.
Therefore, we consider the resistance a religious, national and historical necessity against cruel, aggressor proxies and terrorist groups to free the people of the country from oppression, torture, suffocation and captivity.
National resistance includes political, military, social and cultural struggles against occupation, oppression and aggression, which has been formed for the purpose of defense, freedom, justice and creating a system based on the will of the people.
Basics and perspective
With firm faith in the pure nature of God, believing in the holy religion of Islam and relying on the Qur'anic texts, based on peaceful universal principles, in compliance with the United Nations and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and all treaties and conventions to which Afghanistan has committed to.
by consolidating national unity and protecting the independence, national sovereignty and territorial integrity of the country, establishing a decentralized Islamic system based on legality and relying on the will of the people and democracy (elections), ensuring social justice, preserving human dignity and human rights, and ensuring people's fundamental rights and freedoms, strengthening the country's political, social, economic and defense foundations, providing welfare and a clean environment, and creating a society free from oppression and tyranny, free from discrimination and violence, the basic principles and aims of the National Resistance Front are the following:
- Believing in the holy religion of Islam with moderate interpretation has formed the basis of our people’s belief in the long history that no one is discriminated because of their sectarian affiliation & the followers of other religions will enjoy freedom in performing their religious rituals. No laws and regulations can be enacted in conflict with the fundamentals of Islam.
- Fight against ignorance, tyranny and deviation from religious values, through the unity of freedom-loving people, scholars, political, civil and cultural currents, including women and youth.
- Maintaining the territorial integrity, restoring national sovereignty, independence of the country and ensuring the rule of law.
- Emphasizing that the sovereignty in Afghanistan belongs to the people, which should be exercised directly by them or through their representatives. Decision making will be based on the interests of the citizens, and political parties will be supported and developed as pillars of democracy, freedom of expression, cultural and linguistic pluralism.
- Creating a legitimate, decentralized, national and modern political system, based on the free will of the people Afghanistan, without ethnic, political, racial and gender affiliations, as a legitimate structure and a government accountable to the elected parliament.
- Commitment to continuous fight against corruption.
- Acquiring and transferring power through democratic elections as the only legitimate solution and opposing taking power and continuing it by force, intimidation and violence.
- Commitment to pluralism and regulating people's participation in political affairs through strengthening civil institutions and political parties.
- Commitment to national interests and the need to define, explain and formulate it.
- Believing in equal rights of both men and women before the law and rejecting any discrimination between citizens.
- Compliance with the principle of separation of powers and complete independence of the judiciary.
- Foreign policy based on restoring and consolidating independence, restoring the dignity of the country, securing national interests, maintaining territorial integrity, non-interference, good neighborliness, mutual respect, equal rights and active presence in the world affairs.
- Committing to the principle of positive neutrality, stabilizing Afghanistan's position and turning it into an area of friendship and cooperation for all, ensuring the balance between legitimate interests and relations of Afghanistan with its neighbors, the region, the world, and international organizations.
- Welcoming national and international material and spiritual support to achieve the goals of the resistance.
- Maintaining, consolidating and expanding the bastions of resistance throughout the country.
- to achieve peace; We believe in both resistance and negotiation.
- Commitment to the formation and reintegration of Afghanistan's defense and security forces.
- Decisive fight against extremism, terrorism and drugs.
- Compliance with Islamic rules, laws of war and humanitarian rules in military operations.
- Dealing with humanitarian and economic crisis; poverty, hunger, unemployment, displaced families by natural disasters; Through the necessary interaction and coordination with all relevant national and international authorities, including the private sector.
- Emphasizing the proportional and balanced distribution of resources, facilities and economic opportunities for all citizens and preventing any abuse of global aid.
- Organization of cadres to deal with existing problems.
- Development of economic and sustainable development plans for the future of the country.
- Support for the reopening of girls' schools in coordination with national and international institutions.
- Efforts to provide education and modern and accepted curriculum in the country, especially in liberated areas.
- Continuous struggle to prevent deculturalization, brainwashing, promotion of extremism and terroristic training.
- Committed to all citizens rights and support of political and civil liberties.
- Fighting against extremist restrictions against the fundamental rights of citizens.
- Promoting the principle of cultural and linguistic pluralism, support and development of all languages and cultures in the country.
- Believing in the participation of women in all political, economic, cultural and social fields without any discrimination.
- Committed to freedom of expression and supporting the freedom of media, journalists and civil society activists.
- Providing grounds for strengthening and growing the activities of artists, writers, poets and those who promote culture.
- Strengthening cultural and social integration between ethnic groups for the purpose of national solidarity and unity.
- Institutionalization of the culture of honesty and avoiding corruption.
The cause of National Resistance Front of Afghanistan is the unity of all anti-Taliban forces, regardless of political, social, cultural, ethnic and ideological differences, which by being active in the fight against oppression, bigotry, ignorance, extremism and terrorism, will fulfill their historical responsibility for liberating the country from the current crisis until reaching a lasting peace.
Undoubtedly, the will of the people is victorious over every obstacle with the help of Allah Almighty.